Questions and Answers
Answers to commonly asked questions
- At what time is check-in?
Check in any time after 11 am
- At what time is check-out?
Check out by noon
- Do you offer handicapped rooms?
Sorry we do not have this facility right now
- Is parking available at the hotel?
Yes we have a parking space inside the hotel property
- What are the reception opening hours?
It is open 24/7
- Can I bring my pet?
We have a no pet policy
- Is WiFi available at the hotel/in the room?
Yes we have WiFi all over the property
- Do you offer non-smoking rooms?
All our rooms are Non Smoking room
- Can I use the spa area even if I am not staying in your hotel?
Yes but there will be a charge
- Where can I get a copy of my invoice after departure?
You can email us at email@example.com
- What should I do, if I lost or forgot something in my room?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to relocate your lost item
- Can I exchange my money at the hotel?
Yes you can change your money at the front desk
- Will children be charged for meal?
Children below 4 years of age will not be charged
- Can I pay by card?
Yes but an additional charge of 3.5% will be levied on the invoice
- What are the cancellation policy at the hotel?
NO CHARGE IS APPLICABLE IF THE CANCELLATION IS MADE PRIOR TO 45 DAYS OF GUEST ARRIVAL.
WITHIN 45-30 DAYS OF GUEST ARRIVAL 20% OF THE ROOM RENT SHALL BE CHARGED AS CANCELLATION CHARGES.
WITHIN 30-20 DAYS OF GUEST ARRIVAL 30% OF THE ROOM RENT SHALL BE CHARGED AS CANCELLATION CHARGES.
WITHIN 20-10 DAYS OF GUEST ARRIVAL 50% OF THE ROOM RENT SHALL BE CHARGED AS CANCELLLATION CHARGES.
WITHIN 10 DAYS OF GUEST ARRIVAL 100% OF THE ROOM RENT SHALL BE CHARGED AS CANCELLATION CHARGES.